UChoose Debit Rewards Program
A New and Improved Program to Reward Your Loyalty.
Our newly enhanced debit rewards program gives you practically unlimited ways to redeem all the points you earn when using your Stock Yards Debit Card. Each signature purchase you make will earn points that can be traded for free and discounted travel, hotels, rental cars, brand-name merchandise and gift cards. You will earn 1 point for every four dollars spent on signature purchases. The more purchases you make, the more points you can earn.
Works like your old First Rewards which allowed you to earn on signature purchases, but with these great enhancements.
- Pool Your Points! All cards on the same account may be combined – great for joint checking account holders!
- Get Special Offers from participating retailers; in-store or online
- Redeem Rewards Faster! Your old points will convert to UCHOOSE points upon enrollment and give you more buying power!
How to get Started
- I was a member of the First Rewards Program and would like to ENROLL TODAY in the new UCHOOSE Rewards Program.
All points earned through the First Rewards Program will be transferred to your new UCHOOSE Debit Rewards Program as long as you enroll before August 31, 2013. If you do not enroll before August 31, 2013, all First Rewards points will be forfeited.
- I am not currently in the Rewards Program, but would like to begin earning points toward travel, merchandise and more - NEW ENROLLMENT
* Any unclaimed points will become null and void if you close your account or cancel your debit card. Points cannot be transferred.
= Clicking links with this symbol means that you will be taken to third party website with additional information on this particular subject. The page will open in a new window. When you are ready to resume, click the “X” to close the window. SYB.com remains open for your convenience. Please note the bank is not responsible for the product, service, or overall website content of the third party site and the bank’s privacy policies do not apply to the linked sites. Please consult the privacy disclosures on that site for more information.