Bank Cardholder Security
- Important phone numbers for lost and stolen cards.
- If you have requested a card and have not received it in 10 to 14 business days, contact us at 800-625-9066.
- Change your passwords often.
- Avoid changing your password to obvious personal information such as mother’s maiden name, birth date, and last 4 digits of your Social Security or phone number.
- Keep your card and PIN separate at all times and never share your PIN with anyone.
Possible Debit Card Restrictions – Contact Us Before Traveling
If you will be traveling abroad, consider contacting us before you leave. In some instances, we place restrictions on debit card usage (point of sale and/or ATM usage) for certain foreign countries. This typically is due to large numbers of fraudulent transactions being reported from that country. We’ll inform you of any known problems that could affect your debit card. For more information call us at 800-625-9066 or email at email@example.com.