Business Retirement Plans
Our Retirement Plan Services Team provides specialized solutions for start-up retirement plans of less than $1 million in assets as well as plans with assets ranging from $1 million to over $25 million. As a regional trust company, we manage over $1.6 billion in assets.
A Team Approach
Stock Yards Bank & Trust takes a consultative approach to helping our customers with their retirement plan design and management. With our experienced team, this approach allows us to work with large companies, small businesses, schools, non-profits and professional practices on their 401(k), 403(b), 457, defined benefit, profit sharing and SEP/Keogh plans. We currently manager over 125 retirement plans in the Louisville area and are quickly becoming a regional provider with our new offices in Cincinnati and Indianapolis.
Our Value Proposition:
- Enhance potential investment returns
- Reduce administrative burden through proactive service
- Manage plan expenses through an independent platform
- Enable employees to coordinate and achieve their personal goals
- Protect plan fiduciaries through a written agreement (with preferred partners)
Stock Yards Bank & Trust is not a record keeper. We partner with several premier record keepers to utilize their robust reporting and website capabilities. This system provides our customers with local, qualified investment service with large scale technological capabilities.