With the goal of delivering attractive after-tax investment results, we construct portfolios of individual, high-quality fixed income securities to provide clients with current income and to mitigate portfolio risk.
- Corporate bonds – Corporate debt rated investment grade by at least one rating agency at time of purchase
- Municipal bonds – Investment grade, intermediate-term municipal obligations issued by state and local authorities
- Government bonds – U.S. government and other public-sector entities
- CDs – Certiﬁcates of Deposit within FDIC-insured limits at time of purchase
- We monitor developments in the global economy and capital markets that influence bond prices, yields, and risk
- We establish parameters pertaining to quality (default risk), duration (interest rate risk), and liquidity that are unique to each client’s objectives