Specialized retirement solutions for your business.
Business Retirement Plans
A Team Approach
Whether you are considering a startup retirement plan for less than $1 million to plans over $25 million, we take a consultative approach where our experienced team can work with you to develop a strategy that works for you and your employees. As a regional trust company with more than $4.3 billion in assets under management, we are able to work with large companies, small businesses, non-profit organizations, professional practices and more, to help them navigate the best options for them for 401(k), 403 (b), 457, defined benefit, profit sharing, and SEP/Keogh plans. Stock Yards Bank & Trust is not a record keeper, rather, we partner with several premier record keepers to utilize their reporting and website capabilities, providing our customers with local, qualified investment services with large-scale technological resources.
Our Commitment to our Customers:
- Work with businesses to define objectives and enhance potential investment returns
- Reduce the administrative burdens related to plan management
- Manage plan expenses through the utilization of an independent platform
- Enable customer’s employees to coordinate and achieve their personal goals
- Protect plan fiduciaries through a formal written agreement (including preferred partners)
Services That Set Us Apart
We believe that a retirement plan is one of the most valuable benefits you can give your employees and we strive to make the process easier. For plans that utilize Stock Yards Bank & Trust in a fiduciary role as investment manager, the following services are additional services provided. For plans that don’t utilize Stock Yards Bank & Trust as the investment manager, here is the complete list of services we can provide:
- Education campaigns with user friendly material
- On demand reporting to targeted employee communications
- Proactive check-ins
- Annual plan and investment reviews
- Quarterback for problem resolution with record keeper and/or TPA
- Liaison for communication with all service providers
- Consulting on plan design
- Assist with transfer of assets to new vendors
- Monitor and benchmark plan each year
As investment manager, we use the same, successful investment management model that we have used for many years of investing for individuals. Our professionals maintain a disciplined and independent approach across market cycles. Our approach provides you with the following benefits:
- Guidance and advice from experienced investment professionals
- A research-driven culture
- A long-term investment perspective
- Open architecture – No Stock Yards Bank & Trust proprietary mutual funds are utilized.
Your dedicated investment officer will:
- Be supported by a team of attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, Chartered Financial Analysts and Certified Financial Planners
- Employ a broad investment platform
- Have access to globally renowned third-party managers
- Provide annual investment reviews
- Provide objective, unbiased recommendations
Would you like us to review your current retirement plan at no cost to you? We will review your retirement plan at no cost or obligation to you.
We do this because we believe that we can help you find ways to:
- Reduce the time that your staff spends on administering your plan.
- Reduce the likelihood of participant lawsuits.
- Increase contributions for key employees.
- Increase the value of the plan for all of your employees.
Information Needed for Review:
- Most recent statement of plan assets
- Current bill of administrative fees
- Current investment management fees
- Summary Plan Description
- A list of your plan concerns – What’s working well? What isn’t?