Right at Home
Stock Yards Bank is proud to offer this program, because we believe that owning your own home doesn’t have to be just a dream. Our Make Yourself At Home mortgage program is designed to help members of the community realize their goal of home ownership. We have mortgage professionals available to help answer your questions, so search for a lender in your community and start the process right away or scroll down to learn more.
- No down payment required for purchases
- Maximum loan to value of 97% for refinances
- Minimum loan to value for purchases and refinances is 85%
- Amortized over 30 years
- Single-family, owner residence
- Maximum loan amount of $250,000
- Maximum purchase price of $275,000
- Income must be at or below 80% area median income (AMI)
- Minimum credit score of 620
- Kentucky Counties: Jefferson, Oldham, Bullitt, Elliott, Rowan, Nelson, Madison, Harrison, Fayette, Woodford, Scott, Shelby, Bourbon, Clark, Jessamine, Boone, Kenton, Campbell
- Indiana Counties: Clark, Floyd, Marion, Hamilton, Hendricks, Boone, Scott
- Ohio Counties: Hamilton
Loan program available for borrowers primary residence only; no second homes. 1st position mortgage lien required; subsequent liens not permitted. Title insurance is required. Subject to Stock Yards Bank & Trust lending policies, underwriting, and credit approval.