Stock Yards Bank offers its customers the convenience of ordering foreign currency online from anywhere through our online banking platform. To order currency, simply login to your online banking account, click on Services > Foreign Currency, and you will be taken to a secure, external online ordering site. Your order will be safely delivered to the branch location of your choice, and you will be notified when the order is ready for pickup.
If you do not have access to online banking or would rather place your order in a branch, please see a customer service representative to assist you.
Some Things to Remember
- Once your order has been placed, the Currency Operations Department will review and approve the order.
- The cost for the order must be deducted from a Stock Yards Bank account; you will enter your Stock Yards Bank account number during the ordering process.
- The account number you enter will be charged at the time the order is approved.
- Orders must be sent to a branch location for pickup; you will choose the location during the ordering process.
- As always, orders will incur a $20 order fee, which is disclosed during the ordering process.
- Orders will arrive at the branch within 2-3 business days.
- If you would like your currency in specific denominations, please email email@example.com after placing your order.
Once you've reached the secure, external online ordering site, follow the directions below to place your order.
- Select the type of currency you would like to purchase
- Enter the zip code where you would like to pick up the currency
- Select the location where you would like to pick up the currency
- Click buy cash at the bottom
- Enter the amount of USD or foreign currency you would like to purchase
- Click “Add new currency” button only if you would like to order multiple currency types
- Scroll all the way to the bottom, review your order, click “Proceed to checkout”
- Complete the contact details on the following page and click the “I’m not a robot” button
- Click “Proceed to payment” button