Home Equity Loans
Make Yourself at Home!
Make home improvements, finance an education, consolidate credit card debts, and more with a Home Equity Loan or Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC).
6-Month Introductory HELOC Rate
After 6 months, Variable HELOC Rate as low as
Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit
Whether you're planning a dream vacation, updating your floors or paying for school, you'll need a source to fund that goal. Your home equity could be the solution for any projects you have in mind.
How Can You Use Your Equity to Fund Your Needs?
Equity is the difference between your home's current value and your mortgage balance. You can use this value to finance various home improvement projects or fund substantial purchases. At Stock Yards Bank, we offer two options to help you use the money you've invested into your home:
- Home Equity Loan: A home equity loan allows homeowners to borrow money against their equity. As the borrower, you receive the money in one lump sum and repay it in monthly installments. They typically come with fixed interest rates and payments, creating a predictable schedule for homeowners, which you can determine using our online finance calculators.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): A home equity line of credit acts similarly to a credit card, offering a continual line of credit to use as you wish. These funds are accessible through various methods, including online transfer, checks or a physical card — commonly available for 10 years. You pay variable interest on only the funds you use, and once you've repaid the credit, your funds become usable again, making them ideal for emergencies.
Why You Can Count on Stock Yards Bank
Stock Yards Bank has been a trusted partner since 1904, offering custom solutions to help homeowners achieve their dreams. We provide home equity lines of credit and home equity loans in Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio, helping you tap into a valuable resource too good to pass up. Our experienced loan officers will help you decide which option is best for you through our personalized services.
With our team on your side, you'll rest easy knowing that you're in good hands. Stock Yards Bank will enable you to:
• Utilize flexible repayment solutions
• Conveniently access your account and make payments through our easy-to-use online system.
• Work with a dedicated group of professionals committed to helping you throughout the process.
• Retrieve funds through checks or transfer them to your checking account using our online banking.
• Enjoy a smooth and seamless online application process.
Apply for Your Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit Today
Take the weight off your shoulders and let your home do the heavy lifting. With a home equity loan or home equity line of credit in Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio you'll tap into funds you never knew you had. Start the speedy application process online and contact us with any questions you have!
*Home Equity Line of Credit: Variable Annual Percentage Rate (“APR”) is based on The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (“Prime”) published daily, (8.25% APR as of 5/10/2023). Introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is available on Home Equity Line of Credit with an 80% loan-to-value (LTV) or less. During the 6-month introductory period the APR will be Prime minus 1.00%. If Prime increases or decreases during this period the APR will also change. Offer may be changed or discontinued at any time.
**After the 6-month Introductory Period, the Annual Percentage Rate will be your approved variable rate. Your rate and corresponding APR is dependent on your credit history, loan amount, and Stock Yards Bank’s credit policies. Rate is variable and will fluctuate based on changes to the Prime Rate (Index Rate) as published in the Wall Street Journal. Your APR will not exceed 24.00% in Kentucky, and will not exceed 21.00% in Indiana and Ohio. The APR will not go below 4.00% (floor rate). Subject to credit approval on a Stock Yards Bank & Trust Home Equity Line of Credit on owner occupied homes with an 80% or less loan-to-value ratio. Line amounts range from $15,000 to $250,000.00. Annual fee of $50 will be charged at the first anniversary of the plan and each year thereafter. Early termination fees may apply if line of credit is closed within 3 years. Not available to refinance existing Home Equity Loans. Property insurance is required and, if applicable, flood insurance will be required. This loan is not available for the purchase of a primary residence. Other restrictions may apply. Consult your tax advisor regarding interest deductibility. A 1098 will be issued as required by law.