Ensuring your business’s future.
Services for Businesses & Institutions
Our team provides businesses and institutions with essential financial services that promote long-term success.
We set ourselves apart by offering ﬁduciary protection on investments, customized solutions, and employee education.
Many clients we work with have daily-valued 401(k) plans that allow participants to direct their own investments; however, we also manage pension plans, 403(b) plans, traditional proﬁt-sharing plans, and non-qualiﬁed plans.
- We strive to achieve each of our client's goals by delivering smart, risk-adjusted investment results.
- Our professionals seek to provide the optimal balance between expected risk and return by appropriately allocating capital to speciﬁc asset classes and investment strategies.
- Well-constructed portfolios are the result of our team’s thoughtful analysis and evaluation of which securities to select.
- Clients are provided with access to a wide variety of asset classes and investment strategies through separately managed accounts (SMAs), mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
Financial & Business Succession
- Most small business owners spend a vast majority of their time focusing on the day-to-day management of their companies in order to be successful.
- Let Stock Yards Bank & Trust assist you with your business succession plan that will help ensure the company’s future success and eventual transition of ownership.
Wealth Management & Trust Office Locations
4350 Brownsboro Road
Louisville, KY 40207
First Trust Centre
200 South Fifth Street
Louisville, KY 40202
360 E. Vine Street
Lexington, KY 40507
101 W. Fourth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
11450 N. Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032
Contact Wealth Management
Call (502) 625-1005, Contact an Advisor, or fill out the form below and one of our advisors will contact you.