Preserving your legacy.
Trust Administration & Estate Settlement
Our experienced wealth management and trust professionals can also administer your trust(s), as part of your estate plan, to provide you with significant planning. The settlement of your estate can be a long and complicated process. Stock Yards can serve as your executor or as agent for your executor to help manage the probate of your Will with the appropriate court(s), gathering and valuation of your estate assets, payment of your debts and administration expenses, filing of your returns, reporting requirements with the court(s), and distribution of your assets. Our advantages include:
- Investment management
- Asset protection
- Federal tax savings
- Extended control and disposition of assets
- Charitable giving
Stock Yards will manage your trust(s) in the best interest of the beneficiaries according to the terms of the trust and applicable state laws. We can serve as sole trustee, co-trustee, successor trustee, or investment manager for trustee of several different types of trusts, such as revocable, irrevocable, testamentary, and charitable trusts.
The settlement of your estate can be a long and arduous process. Stock Yards can serve as your executor, or as agent for your executor, to help manage the:
- Probate of your Will with the appropriate court(s)
- Gathering and valuation of your estate assets
- Payment of your debts and administration expenses
- Filing of your personal, fiduciary and estate returns
- Reporting requirements with the court(s)
- Distribution of your assets